This is one of the sites I currently use to earn extra cash. I earned enough credits to receive $130+ in gift cards within the first 30 days. There are many ways to gather Swagbucks (points/credits, called My SB). On any given day, I spend about 30-40 minutes. Yesterday I earned a $10.00 gift card (in ONE DAY!!)
Simple Tasks to Earn BIG BUCKS
- Daily Swagbucks codes (Swag Code) are announced on the toolbar app. Simply follow the link provided and copy the code EXACTLY as written. For example today the code was: Refer4Swago.
- On Twitter, they post clues, links, and codes to follow for earning points.
- You can change your search engine to Swagbucks. Searches garner points. They are random, but yesterday I won points twice. The first was 7 and the second was 11. Kind of cool for simply searching as I normally would.
- The Mobile app allows you to watch videos for points. You can also search from there. Occasionally, the Swag Codes are found there. HINT: Click the Swagbucks symbol and enter the code there.
- Refer and Earn. You are assigned a unique referral code (click below to be redirected to sign up) or you can use the email feature to invite friends. When a referral signs up, you get bonus points and 10% of everything they earn. So, if you signed up and earned 500 points, I would earn 50. This is not a pyramid. You do not have to recruit if you do not want to. But why not share? Everybody wins.
- On their blog, there is an Hourly Random Winner. This nifty bonus is 1000 points or $10.00.
- You can shop and earn, complete surveys, watch videos (usually less than a minute), play games, click links posted in the inbox to discover new apps or take quizzes, and more. Every activity garners points.
Give Swagbucks a try; you will not be disappointed. Really, what do you have to lose except a few minutes?
Some of the eCards you can redeem your Swagbucks for are; Walmart, Target, MasterCard, VISA, Starbucks, Home Depot, Amazon (my favorite), PayPal, Ebay, Best Buy, and so much more!